Axis 360The next generation in ereading
Axis 360 provides libraries and their patrons with the most engaging e-reading experience available today.
New Axis 360 All-in-One App available now from the Apple App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
Axis 360, Baker & Taylor's revolutionary digital media library, provides libraries with a state-of-the-art system for circulating digital books and audiobooks.
- Library-branded platform and messaging
- LMS integration
- Holds notification and management
- Easily find and order titles through JBO
- Immediate activation for ordered titles
- Dedicated portal for collection reporting and usage statistics
- Audio books available
- Unique and immersive e-reading experience
- An engaging showcase for the library’s digital collection
- Browse by subject
- User-contributed book reviews & ratings
- Automatic book returns, or elect to return books early
- Recommendations for additional reading
- A short path to check-out and reading what you want
With Axis 360 we are writing the next chapter in digital content for libraries. Take advantage of starter collections, profiled ordering and new title notification plans. Use our established and reliable customer portals to build and manage your library’s entire collection—from books to ebooks and music—using the acquisition tools and workflows you use every day.
Axis 360 and James Bennett
One purchase — multiple formats.
ebooks can be downloaded in EPUB or PDF formats to serve a range of PCs, ereaders and mobile devices.
Patrons using mobile devices — including Apple and Android tablets, smartphones and more — can view the collection, check out and read materials in a user interface optimised for their device.
LMS integration — supporting ReadersFirst principles.
Patron's econtent discovery, check out and holds all from your library catalogue.
Digital audiobooks and ebooks in one seamless app
A new experience for audiobook users — patrons will enjoy direct-to-device download and listening in just a few taps.
Ease of ordering
Libraries can quickly discover, order and activate digital selections for Axis 360 through their existing JBO workflows.
Print + Digital, together.
Collection development services to help libraries order the right balance of formats, all at one time.
Now available from James Bennett! Contact your sales consultant today.
Alternatively you can email the Axis360 team at email@example.com
To keep up-to-date with Axis 360 news — including JBO integration — please sign up for our Axis 360 Digital Update mailing list here.